On May 16, 2018, the Alastor hotel in Sanibel, Florida, closed its doors after being evacuated due to a virus outbreak.
The Alastors staff of 65 were left without a place to stay due to the Alasts situation and the lack of basic safety measures, according to the Associated Press.
A hotel worker, who declined to give her name, said the hotel’s owner, Raul Hernández, is being investigated by authorities and that she and her fellow workers are being punished by the hotel management.
“I don’t know how to describe it,” the worker said.
“It’s a horrible feeling, to be honest.
This hotel is a place where we go for business and we come here to work.”
The Associated Press reported that Hernayez is in the process of being indicted for fraud, embezzlement, and conspiracy.
On May 21, a man named Antonio Garcia walked into the Alstor and attempted to use a credit card at the front desk.
The card was refused and he then tried to use it to buy drinks at the bar, but was denied.
The bar staff, according the AP, then called the police and called the Alstar hotel to inform them that the bar was under lockdown and the hotel had been forced to close.
“When I entered the hotel, the police officers were standing there,” the man told the AP.
“They told me to go back inside the hotel.
I was told to stay in the hotel until I left.
I went back inside and they said I could not go back.
When I asked where I could go, they said, ‘There are not any places left to stay.'”
He added that he and the others in the room are being forced to stay because the hotel cannot afford to provide basic necessities like food and water.
The hotel has also been under lockdown since the beginning of the month.
“We have to have some basic amenities, we have to get the electricity back on, we need to have a place for our staff to go to, because the electricity is not working,” said the man.
“There are no places left in the country that are safe to be in, not even at the airport.
The airport has security, but the hotel has nothing.”
The Alstors closure has come at a terrible time for Sanibel residents.
Earlier this week, the city of Sanibel filed a lawsuit against Hernays company, alleging that he stole $8,000 in profits from the hotel and misused the funds for personal use.
On June 7, the company said that the Alsts actions have damaged the company’s reputation and jeopardized the company.
“Mr. Hernes actions have created a negative public perception about our business and the Alstroemeria Hotel in Sanilac County, as well as its ability to attract and retain the best staff and guests,” the company stated.
“As a result, the public has a higher likelihood of purchasing an Alastora hotel than if the Als Hotel had stayed open.”
The Sanibel County Sheriff’s Department confirmed to Breitbart News that they have launched an investigation into the case, as did the FBI.
“The Department of Homeland Security has begun an investigation and we will cooperate with the federal authorities,” said Lt.
James DeLeon, spokesman for the Sanibel Sheriff’s Office.
“This matter is being treated as a criminal investigation.”
The Los Angeles Times reported on June 7 that the Department of Justice has opened an investigation of the case.
On July 9, a Sanilaster County grand jury indicted Hernaya on five counts of fraud, one count of conspiracy, and one count each of embezzlement of funds, falsifying tax returns, and filing false income tax returns.
The grand jury also indicted Harnaez on three counts of theft and one of tax evasion.
In the indictment, the grand jury said that Harnays alleged he was trying to help the company, which he ran, pay the rent on his $50 million home.
“He said he was being investigated because of a lawsuit,” the grand jurors said in their indictment.
“But he also claimed he had lost money by not paying his bills and that he had been investigated because the government wanted to recover some of his money.”
The grand jurors also cited a July 2, 2018 email in which Harnay allegedly told his brother-in-law, “We will do whatever it takes to protect our company, even though we know we are being investigated.”
The lawsuit was filed by the Sanilasters attorney, Thomas Kline, on July 7.
According to the complaint, the family was forced to move from their home in the Los Angeles area to a smaller apartment in San Luis Obispo County after the Althors decision to close its doors.
“While they were still living at their home, they were told that they would have